Dedicated Attorneys For Your Immigration Needs
Immigration law is complex and constantly changing. You need an attorney who stays up to date and is at the forefront of immigration law, someone with the knowledge of what is happening now and experience in successfully navigating various immigration processes. Our firm, John W. Lawit, is dedicated to helping individuals, families, investors, employers and other parties overcome obstacles and achieve their immigration goals. We have an impressive reputation for positive results in helping parties from around the globe with immigration matters in Texas, New Mexico and throughout the United States.
Comprehensive Immigration Law Services
Having focused on immigration law for more than 40 years, there is no aspect of immigration that our lawyers cannot handle.
- We represent individuals worldwide interested in emigrating to the United States, as well as those currently in the country who need assistance with visa issues, obtaining green cards, gaining citizenship or fighting the threat of deportation.
- We represent families interested in bringing family members to the United States with family visas.
- We represent investors in obtaining investor visas and addressing other matters surrounding investments in the United States.
- We represent employers interested in expanding their workforce with employees from other countries.
Our law firm is committed to providing the parties we represent with personalized representation. We understand that personal happiness, family togetherness, financial success and more can be riding on the successful handling of an immigration matter, and we handle these matters accordingly. We work directly with you to understand the intricacies of your situation and create the appropriate strategy, following through to achieve the optimal outcome. From handling the paperwork to working with entities such as the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), to representing you in immigration courts, we will be on your side from start to finish.
Our attorneys have experience in all aspects of immigration law, including:
- Visas, including immigrant and nonimmigrant visas of all kinds
- Green cards, after you decide you want to stay in the U.S. permanently
- Citizenship, going through the process of becoming a recognized member of the country
- Removal defense, protecting you or your loved ones from deportation
- Asylum, if you are seeking protection from dangerous conditions in your country
Our country is a nation of immigrants and you have rights. We are here to fight on your behalf. Don’t face the complicated immigration system alone. We are here to help you. Put your trust in a firm that understands the importance of a positive outcome in your immigration matter.