USCIS is extending the flexibilities to give more time to applicants to respond to requests for evidence and submit appeals, among other measures. The new flexibility applies to notifications issued between between March 1 and Sept. 11, 2020, inclusive. Applicants who have received one of the following notifications will have an additional 60 days to respond after the due date indicated in the notification.
- Requests for Evidence;
- Continuations to Request Evidence (N-14);
- Notices of Intent to Deny;
- Notices of Intent to Revoke;
- Notices of Intent to Rescind and Notices of Intent to Terminate regional investment centers;
- Filing date requirements for Form N-336, Request for a Hearing on a Decision in Naturalization Proceedings (Under Section 336 of the INA); or
- Filing date requirements for Form I-290B, Notice of Appeal or Motion.